Mu Sigma Interview Experience UVCE (1)

Mu Sigma Interview Experience - 1


CONTIBUTOR : Balaji Nataraj
STREAM : EEE 2016 Batch


Three Rounds (Online Aptitude, Video synthesis and HR Interview)
Round One - Online Aptitude (MuApt) - It consisted of four parts:
1. Quantitative - Normal quants questions and few reasoning questions. Mostly consisted of Data sufficiency and Data interpretation. (with negative marking)
2. Language - Grammar questions and Passage. (with negative marking)
3. Creative Thinking - Basically, questions that make you think (obviously). It includes two writing questions where you have to type a paragraph. One of them is a table with data which had to be explained. The other one is a picture (I got a group of birds flying in a V-shape) (with negative marking)
4. Personality Test - Questions that you answer with your heart rather than your brain. Includes two writing questions. One of them was 'Who is your favourite superhero?' I have forgotten the other one. (no negative marking)
I answered all the questions without caring about the negative marking. (You should too)
Round Two - PPT and Video Synthesis
Thirteen people were selected out of four hundred and something. Three people from the company came and gave a presentation about the company and our future (if selected).
After that, we had the video synthesis round: They showed us a video where the company's CEO talked about the Belief System of the Company. It was around 10 to 15 minutes long. We were then asked to synthesise the video; synthesise, not summarize (they specifically mentioned this). No one was eliminated based on this round.
Round Three - HR Interview
The interview was one on one.
- I was first asked to tell about myself, my family and friends. Then I was asked some questions based on my resume.
- I was asked what I felt about the aptitude test and whether I found it interesting to answer.
- Then I was asked why I wanted to work in Mu Sigma even though I am from and electrical and electronics background.
- I was also asked if I had any questions for the interviewer. I asked two questions.
- I wasn't asked anything about my personality test answers or video synthesis answer, but other people were.

Mu Sigma Campus Placements

#MuSigma ( for search purpose ) 

Comments